Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The Greatest Father's Day Ever

Hello there blog-world denizens,

Just in case you were sitting on the edge of your virtual seats waiting for the answers to last Friday's trivia questions, I'll answer in a second. It seems a little 'trivial' now.

Saturday, June 11, at 12:49 PM, our beautiful little baby girl was born right here in Atlanta, GA. I can't begin to describe to you how it feels other than WOW. We are doing very well, our baby girl Mairin Abigail, is happy and healthy, and we thank God for that every day. We are tired and happy at the same time. The past three days have been a blur of diaper changing, baby feeding, sleeping in half hour increments, and all around love and family togetherness.

It was the best Father's Day I have ever had, and probably will ever have until another little one comes along.

Oh and Happy Brithday, Little Baby Mairin.

Pictures will follow.

1) the River Thames
2) Seven two-digit Eisenhower Interstate system highways - I-16, I-24, I-59, I-75, I-85, I-20, I-95

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh yeah, Father's Day isn't until this Sunday Pat...but I guess I'll cut you some slack since you're so sleep deprived! Get used to it buddy...it starts to get better just about the time child #2 rolls into town, then it starts all over again. :)

But seriously...congratulations once again, it was great talking to you on Sunday!

Laura

 

Post a Comment

<< Home