Monday, June 06, 2005

Baby News

It's now two days past due for the arrival of Curley Ver. 2.0. At any moment I expect the phone to ring with APC on the other end going 'Honey, something happened...' and WHOOSH off we go to the hospital. /Cue in TV series siren sound effect/

It's an exciting time to say the least, and I know it will just get more exciting once the baby arrives. Personally we can't wait... If it doesn't happen this week, well, the doc told us that we won't have to wait longer than a week after the due date (that's this upcoming Saturday).

Yes, the phone has been ringing alot at home lately, everyone is wanting to know if we're proud parents yet...trust me, we will let everyone know with great procalamation when the baby is born! - 'and there was much rejoicing' 'yaaaaaaaay.' - Monty Python

Here's to Baby Curley on the way by the end of the week! *clink*

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First-time moms hardly ever deliver on their due date! Please give Angie my advice here...let the baby come on her own unless she's estimated to be quite large. I was enduced with Maddie but not with Ella...Ella's labor process was much easier to deal with than Maddie's because my body was ready for it. Of course, an epidural always helps, but there is time BEFORE the epidural where the pain is excruciating. Good luck!!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger P-Dogg said...

Thanks for the advice, Laura. I'll let Angie know - she also checks my blog so she'll probably see it here too...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home