Thursday, December 01, 2005

Zymurgy Poll

Dear intrepid Spatial Dimension readers and beer fans alike, due to the recent opening of my carboy for another batch of home-brew, I am planning my next batch to brew probably sometime in early January or right before Christmas. The problem is, I have made all the beers that are my favorites already and I cannot decide what to make next.

So, being the democratic type guy that I am, I'd like to open this one up to you all to give me your favorite type of beer and a recommendation if they aren't the same. If you know me, just think, if you win the poll, you get to taste what you wanted when its done conditioning in January!

*ooooohhhhh....ahhhhhh*

First a couple of conditions:

1) Lagers are difficult to make and I do not have the proper equipment to do so yet. So please do not recommend any types of pilsners or mass produced Ameri-beers such as Budweiser or Miller.

2) I'm not too hip on trying to make another high gravity beer, such as a Belgian Abbey Ale or Barleywine or the like. My first high-grav has been conditioning for four months and it still hasn't carbonated. I'd rather not wait for the final product that long - oh and they're expensive to brew.

That's it. Post your favorite beer or beer style and I'll pick the most popular or the one that looks best!

Slainte!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Curleygirl said...

Pale ale. Or an IPA.

Big surprise there, coming from me, the Pale Ale Queen. :)

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger P-Dogg said...

aww yeah... 'Meaty Stout'. I think I'll just whip up a nice dark malted wort and then pitch some yeast and then throw in some chunks of organ meat for extra fermentability.

It's good for what ails ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home