Friday, March 03, 2006

A Tale of Cell Phone Use

You ever wonder about those people that talk really loud on their cell phones while waiting in line or in public? Well here's a little story that cracked me up when I read it. This is from a web forum that I frequent relating to a computer game that I play on-line.

Don't ask. You all should know by now that I'm a big geek. But if you really want to know what a lich is, I'll tell you all about it.

Amusing Cell Phone Anecdote.

We're off to Vegas for a family vacation, so I'll check in with you on the flip side.

P.S. For the record, I probably would not have reacted the way this fellow did in his situation, but I don't really know what I would have done.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Curleygirl said...

Yes, I know a *few* cell phone users that oddly become Loud Talkers. The worst is the cell phone users that become the "Not Paying Attention To Anything But My Phone Call" ones. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home