Friday, April 28, 2006

On the Alien Invasion

I'm sure you've heard on the news lately all this blather about the Illegal Alien invasion that has been occurring in this country for the past couple of decades or so, which all of a sudden our federal Government has finally decided to notice. Not that they're going to do anything about it, because they won't, but at least they're considering it as their next big vote buying issue/scheme. I thought in the spirit of all this that I'd at least give a quick comment on it and share a story I found regarding a legal alien (you know, a person who actually followed the rules)working here in the U.S.

I hear that on Monday, these illegal alien invaders and their supporters are planning on 'shutting down' some U.S. cities by staging huge protests, demanding they be given amnesty. well I've had more than enough of this B.S., and I hope beyond all hopes that the INS decides to actually take advantage of the situation and take all the paddy wagons they have and go to these demonstrations and start loadin 'em slap full of 'protesters'. It seems so glaringly clear to me...I mean there they all are, all these law breakers, in broad daylight giving us all the proverbial finger! CATCH THEM AND SHIP THEM! Of course, the Government is not known for doing anything that makes sense, much less anything at all, so this will indeed not happen. The paddy wagons will remain in the garages they keep them in, much like the school buses in a City of New Orleans parking lot after Katrina blew through (how's that for simile?). But hey, a man can dream, can't he?

Here's the article I mentioned before my mini-rant. Read and think about it.

Overqualified Immigrant

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home