Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Oh this is such FUN!


As you are probably aware, the esteemed (*chuckle*) Congresswoman (*choke*) from Georgia, Cynthia McKinney, is back in the news because of another display of her self centered idiocy. I've been following this story since it broke because it hits pretty close to home, seeing as how she's from an Atlanta district and all, and I knew that there would be some extreme entertainment value out of this one. Well, I don't want to get too much into how little I think of her, but I just wanted to point you all to a couple of stories regarding this incident.

Boortz is the King of Snark today with his Nuze - Check out the first four items. He makes his point succinctly and, did I say, beautifully snarkily?

Seems as though it's so bad for McKinney, that even the Democrap..errr Democrats don't want to deal with her! And here all along I thought she was just their litle darling!

D'OH!

Stay tuned, and maybe she'll get more support from anti-American idiots like Harry Belafonte (he's an anti semite too! wow, a double doozy!), Danny Glover, Hamas, other terrorist supporters...oh wait, never mind, she's already gotten all their support!

Silly me, haven't I been paying attention?

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home