Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Unemployment blues....

Greetings, faithful Blog readers..

As of last Friday I officially became unemployed. Apparently my position with my employer was eliminated during the reorganization of their business. I joined about 1800 other employees there that fell to the slumping housing market. It was a great experience working there and I'm going to miss it. But life moves on.

Good news: I'm on vacation in Hilton Head South Carolina with my family and we're having a blast.

Bad News: I'm fully unemployed starting the middle of July.

Anyone looking for a mid-level GIS Analyst/Manager type?

I have my resume handy if you want a gander. Seriously - post below if you have any interest...I am looking for any and all opportunities.

I'll check in later when I'm back home from vacation - should have some pics and all to share.

P

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Blogger tfufu said...

Sorry to hear about "the axe" :( For what it's worth, I think GIS Analysts/Managers, atleast the good ones like you, are in short supply, so you shouldn't have any problem finding another job. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home